Saturday, August 4, 2007

I Like Big Hair


Thanks for checking out my first blog entry. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I was a loser, boozer, and a drug abuser. I stole the TV! But now I've turned my life around and decided to focus on making everything in life beautiful and stylish, and childish.


I am using this space to showcase my favorite photos of my friends, fashions, and travel photos. For those of you who know me, you'll understand...


Can you believe these knock out babes? They were discovered walking the mean streets of Winnipeg... Corydon, Osborne, Roslyn, and Sargent. I call them The Goldie Fawns. It just goes to show that no matter where you're from it can all come together with some big curls and an avant garde stylist.


This is Susie. My friend spotted her on Sargent Ave. Next thing you know she's doing the Hussein Chalayan show. The rest is history.


OMG. Here's Kimberley. This photo was used for a magazine spread called "Trashcona". I wanted the biggest "thought-catcher" possible.


Monique wanted the biggest teased hair ever for the Heatherette S/S show in NYC. It took four stylists and three hours to achieve this look. She even looked better after the after party. We love this look and we love Heatherette.



This is Anna . No, this photo was not from a fashion shoot. When Anna's not modelling, she flies the skies as cabin crew for Air Berlin. Anna just got back from 10 days of non-stop flights around Europe. One day she plans to move back to Berlin but right now she's dating a Manitoba Moose and will likely settle down in his N. Main home.

That's it for now. Thanks for checking in! If you like what you see, come back for weekly updates.

xo Dumb Chauffeur


2 comments:

Pat said...

I remember Susie from Grade 4. It's good to see she's living her dream!

Bob Leperre said...

I've just checked out your blog for the first time. It just gets better and better. Your creativity is amazing!