Thursday, November 13, 2008

Swords At Miami Beach



So you sometimes see interesting things in Miami. I'm not from the USA so I'm not used to being able to buy tasers and swords at the mall.

I was walking by this guy on Miami Beach and he pulled out these two big swords out of his suitcases. I couldn't believe my eyes. He then walked into the ocean, shoes and hat still on, and proceeded to do these ritualistic sword carving type stuff. I'm not kidding! He'd go into the water, then pop out with the swords made in an "X". I got my video camera as quickly as I could and filmed until I was motioned by the police to leave.

What was this guy thinking? First off, they are weapons. The few people around him at this secluded part of the beach had packed up and left. Secondly, he almost gets pushed over by the waves and could have stabbed or cut himself. What do you think?

No comments: